CVISION within the Healthcare Market
Medical and pharmacy documents demand speed, accuracy, and reliability. Healthcare professionals manage a variety of paper documents, including clinical examination forms, prescriptions, explanations of benefits, and claim forms. To provide the best possible services, these documents must be readily accessible and easy to work with, ensuring that paperwork does not hinder healthcare quality.
You need secure archives that can process varied and complex documents, providing digital access to patients’ medical histories. You need solutions that allow you to transfer information from paper to digital format without expending valuable time, effort and money. With CVISION’s solutions, you can have the confidence of knowing that important medical information for each individual patient is always readily available. CVISION brings you the technology needed to manage an intricate system of information efficiently, improving patient care.
• Our PDF compression technology makes file sizes manageable, moving documents efficiently and cost-effectively through office networks.
• PdfCompressor makes document storage, retrieval and presentation both secure and fast.
• Trapeze provides solutions for automated forms processing, automatically extracting relevant information from paper forms like EOBs.
• Trapeze removes the hassle associated with manual data-entry, requiring fewer employees to be involved in the data-entry process.
Maestro Recognition Server
• Maestro provides a sever-based OCR solution, making scanned documents easier to manage, open, email, and search.
• Our OCR engine identifies text within scanned documents, allowing you to sort through text quickly and accurately.
• The Batch OCR feature enables scanned documents to be processed quickly in large quantities
• DocArchiver lets you convert files into the secure and reliable PDF/A format, ensuring that your long-term records will always view and print correctly.
• With PDF/A, you can avoid the risks associated with future changes in software, fonts, and display formats, preventing loss of valuable information.