CVISION Releases PdfCompressor 6.6
A high-powered PDF optimization solution for corporate environments
Forest Hills, New York – 11/17/17 – CVISION Technologies, a leading provider of PDF software, announced today the release of PdfCompressor 6.6. Engineered for high-volume, corporate environments, the newly updated PdfCompressor 6.6 is designed to optimize PDF documents, making them smaller, faster, more accessible and easier to process. This update strengthens features of earlier releases and adds new features to meet the expanding needs of organizations with high-volume scanning needs.
Ahead of the game, PdfCompressor is able to recognize characters 5-10% more accurately than the leading OCR engines. This allows for organizations to accelerate their workflow and get desired results for faster customer turnaround times. Existing versions of PdfCompressor are currently being utilized by over 100 Fortune 500 companies and by thousands of corporate clients worldwide.
PdfCompressor 6.6 Features:
- Java support for SDK
- Several bug fixes to improve user experience
- Option to split multi-page input files during compression
- Ability to export recognized OCR text to .docx and .epub formats
- Support for the SFTP file transfer protocol in remote file processing
- Ability to compress a list of files and/or folders to a single arbitrary filename
- Support for CMYK decoding algorithms for color TIFF files
- Improved Arabic text recognition support