CVISION will be presenting an upcoming webinar discussing methods to classify scanned paper. The webinar is entitled E-Filing made Simple: Organizing and Classifying Scanned Paper and will be held Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 2:30 PM EST.
This webinar will present methods to organize and classify paper-based documents using your existing office computers. Many organizations struggle to replace paper filing with an electronic system. Even after the paper is scanned, the process of managing and filing the scanned paper is time-consuming and inefficient. This webinar will introduce a simple solution to route and organize scanned paper.
Imagine scanning a pile of paper you need filed, once scanned, it will be placed in the correct folder with the proper file name. This electronic filing system can be implemented office wide, making retrieval of documents for everyone simpler and more efficient.
Join CVISION for a complimentary webinar discussing the value of an automated electronic filing system.
This webinar will discuss:
• How to automatically organize, route, classify paper-based documents
• Maximizing your scanner/printer investment to make paper-based information more accessible
• Methods to ensure paper documents are not lost or misfiled
• An automated solution to intuitively mimic the process of manually filing paper
• How an automated electronic filing system can produce measurable value in a short period of time