Optimizing Scanned Documents with More Accurate OCR, File Compression, Web-Optimization, & PDF/A for archiving
Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:30 PM (GMT - 05:00)
Scanning paper can be helpful in organizing information, however, raw scans are not optimal for sharing, email, indexing or searching. This webinar will discuss the technology available to dramatically improve the organization, throughput, and efficiency associated with your document workflow.
Through PDF and image processing optimization, a scanned document can be as searchable as a Word document, while also being smaller in storage size for improved transmission and accessibility. Join us for an online webinar and learn how to turn a captured image into a more efficient captured document.
• How to create a more efficient scanned document
• Recognition beyond OCR: Automating processes with ICR, barcode, & form recognition
• Understanding the technology behind image compression & OCR
• Improving document workflows with image compression, metadata, and auto-indexing
• Utilizing batch multi-threading to increase your document processing throughput
• Archiving with PDF/A: Why it is critical for the long-term preservation of documents