This webinar will discuss solutions to optimize Captiva’s InputAccel. InputAccel manages captured documents, but does not account for some of the inefficiencies end-users encounter when working with scanned paper. There are technologies available to overcome these inefficiencies. Through powerful compression to PDF, scanned documents can be emailed, stored, transmitted, with the same ease and accessibility of electronically-generated documents. With fast super-accurate OCR, captured documents can be reliably searched and indexed leading to improved employee efficiency. The webinar will discuss the technologies available to optimize Captiva’s InputAccel and the benefits of these technologies.
• Compression within InputAccel: Reduce file size up to 1/100th the size of the original
• Convert captured images to PDF
• Super-accurate OCR within InputAccel: Reliably locate text in captured documents
• Methods to email, transmit, store documents easily for enhanced document efficiency
• Benefits of generating web-optimized, Bates stamped, secure PDFs within InputAccel
• ROI of compression, OCR, & optimization within Captiva InputAccel