CVISION releases Maestro 6.0 for high volume, server-based PDF conversion & OCR. Version 6.0 now features SharePoint integration, a new user interface, and support for 118 OCR languages.
What's New in Maestro 6.0?
Maestro 6.0 builds upon the functionality of prior releases of Maestro 5.0, including real-time recognition, high accuracy OCR, and high volume PDF document conversion. In addition, Version 6.0 now supports improved accuracy for English OCR, as well as OCR support for 118 languages including Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic - an addition designed for international organizations with a diverse global client base.
What is Maestro?
CVISION's Maestro Recognition Server provides OCR and document conversion for high-volume, corporate environments. Utilizing a highly accurate OCR engine coupled with proprietary image enhancement techniques, Maestro demonstrates the highest character recognition rates in the industry for more efficient and accessible documents.
Maestro 6.0 Features
- Better integration into SharePoint document workflows
- Support for more languages - 118 OCR languages - includes Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic
- Text recognition rates higher than other leading OCR engines for more reliable text searches
- Automatic updates to leverage the most up-to-date software maintenance
- New user interface for increased functionality and usability
- Increased user control with an interactive running command line
- Improved auto-rotation for higher quality PDF files
- Increased control for limiting logs by size