Benefits of Maestro Recognition Server
Maestro provides a server-based OCR solution to create searchable PDFs. Maestro distinguishes itself from other engines through the level of OCR accuracy provided: Maestro has been tested to provide the most accurate English OCR available, for both bitonal and color document capture. Maestro has the ability to process large volumes of documents fast, providing employees with improved accessibility to scanned paper.
Advanced Image Processing
Maestro Recognition Server differentiates itself through advanced image processing capabilities. With Maestro, images can be deskewed & despeckled for enhanced document quality. Maestro also supports IP features, including auto-rotation, auto color inversion, auto-cropping, and color re-sampling. Maestros robust image processing functionality provides enhanced image quality and greater OCR accuracy.
Advanced PDF Control
Maestro Recognition Server provides superior PDF control including: web-optimization, advanced security, PDF/A compliance, metadata insertion, PDF display control, Bates stamping, and headers & footers. Maestro can output a web-optimized PDF for fast Internet viewing, allowing users to view a single page within the PDF immediately. Maestro also provides advanced security functionality, including options for edit-protection, print-protection, and read-protection. With Maestro, users can reliably archive their documents with PDF/A compliance.
- Watched Folders: Automate OCR processes. Watched folders enable users to leave the OCR process unattended; files are made text-searchable by simply being dropped into a folder.
- OCR Accuracy: Maestro has been tested as the most accurate English OCR available, able to locate difficult text often missed by competing products. More accurate OCR results produce more efficient document management.
- Fast OCR: Process up to 20 pages per second
- High Volume OCR: Maestro has been designed and engineered for high quality, enterprise level processing. Capabilities include Watched folder, batch OCR, and integration into document workflows.
- Zonal OCR: Identify specifically zoned text within a document to OCR. Zonal OCR allows documents to be exported.
- Convert Multiple Formats: Supports the conversion of PDF, TXT, RTF, JPG & TIFF into searchable PDF files.
- Error Monitoring Module: When processing errors occur, the system can automatically retry the job, and produce an error log at the end of the batch.
- Multilingual OCR Support: Maestro supports OCR in 60 languages.
What's New in Maestro?
The new version of Maestro features the worlds fastest & most accurate OCR - Processes up to 20 pages per second
Maestro Recognition Server 5.0 strengthens the functionality of prior releases of Maestros highly accurate OCR, and industrial strength PDF conversion functionality. Maestro also adds the worlds fastest and most accurate OCR. Version 5.0 includes the ability to OCR up to 20 pages per second (5 pages per core/second), while maintaining accuracy rates competitive to leading OCR engines. In addition to high-speed OCR, the OCR functionality is also available in another mode for highest accuracy rates. The most accurate mode has been tested to recognize 20% more characters than the other leading OCR engines. Maestro produces the most efficient and text-searchable PDF documents possible, 10-20 times faster than prior versions.