PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva
(formerly sold as as PDFOptimizer for InputAccel )
Optimize EMC Captiva with compression, OCR, & encryption
PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva creates the most compact, searchable, web-friendly PDF files available. PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva will compress typical black and white image files by a factor of 5X-10X and color image files by a factor of 10X-100X.
Only PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva generates web-optimized, Bates stamped, secure, JBIG2/JPX encoded PDFs allowing the first document page to be viewed almost instantly—no matter how large your files.
Better still, PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva can make documents searchable utilizing its powerful OCR option. Intelligent pre-processing makes the OCR module both fast and accurate (2X-3X faster than Adobe Capture/ Acrobat, and more accurate). With PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva, you can compress, Web-Optimize, OCR, stamp and encrypt all in one step.
Put the power of PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva to work for you. PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva is the compression software of choice for giants like Federal Express, GMAC, Boeing, Sprint and Bank One. It’s also the choice for hundreds of other satisfied clients, with proven results on over one billion documents.
Benefits to EMC Captiva
• Convert TIFF, PDF, and 11 other formats into compressed, 100% standard PDF files
• Compress captured color documents up to 100X smaller than JPG
• Compress captured bitonal documents up to 10X smaller than their original
• Create text-searchable PDF image + text format with compressed hidden text layer
• Web-optimize generated and captured PDFs for fast Internet-based viewing
• Date stamp, Bates stamp and watermark your PDF files
• View-protect and print-protect your files with 40-bit/128-bit encryption
• Maintain embedded structure (text, hyperlinks and bookmarks)
• Support JBIG2 half toning for scanned newspaper and e-book PDF conversions
• Improve image of captured PDFs (smoothing, deskewing, despeckling, resampling)
• Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF and PDF files to multi-page compressed PDFs