PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva
(Formerly sold as as PDFOptimizer for InputAccel )
Optimize EMC Captiva with Compression, OCR, & Encryption
PdfOptimizer for EMC Captiva is a complete document optimization solution that offers a powerful combination of compression and OCR. PdfOptimizer for EMC Captiva creates the most efficient files possible through its advanced compression settings, image processing techniques, and superior OCR capability. PdfOptimizer integrates seamlessly with EMC Captiva, allowing users to benefit from the most optimized PDFs possible.
The compression component of PdfOptimizer for EMC compresses black and white image files by a factor of 5x-10x and color image files by a factor of 10x-100x. Compressed files look visually identical as the original files and are fully compatible with Adobe Reader. By reducing file size, documents can be emailed, transmitted, and stored more efficiently.
Users of PdfOptimizer can also benefit from reduced storage and bandwidth requirements. Corporate users with a high-volume of documents are able to reduce storage costs. Smaller file sizes not only eliminate the need to purchase more storage but also accelerate document accessibility and transmission of documents.
PdfOptimizer for EMC Captiva enables organizations to become increasingly mobile. Through advanced compression, image based documents can be reduced to a fraction of its size. Thus, making mobile opening and viewing PDFs dramatically faster, increasing information accessibility. Smaller documents are also cheaper to store as they require less bandwidth.
Put the power of PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva to work for you. PDFOptimizer for EMC Captiva is the compression software of choice for giants like FedEx, GMAC, Boeing, Sprint and Bank One. It’s also the choice for hundreds of other satisfied clients, with proven results on over one billion documents.
Benefits to EMC Captiva
• OCR support in 118 languages including Arabic
• Advanced compression to reduce storage and bandwidth requirements while accelerating document accessibility and transmission
• 508 compliant software accessible to persons with disabilities
• PDFs are compatible with Acrobat 5.0 or later
• PDF/A output for document archival
• Multiple OCR settings for varying accuracy and speed
• Multi-threaded processing support in both batch and service modes
• PDF functionality: annotations, date stamp, page stamp, Bates stamp, custom text, metadata insertion, output to custom page dimensions