OCR, Compression and Data Extraction for Education Providers
Whether you work in a high school or a large university, you want to ensure that all of your students receive the best possible education. Educators process large quantities of documents to keep institutions running smoothly and to give students the services that they need. From examination sheets to transcripts, student health forms, and invoices, educational institutions must access, share, analyze and securely store a variety of scanned documents, a daunting task without the proper tools. Proper, efficient document management enables educational institutions to operate rapidly, focusing more time and resources on education and less on managing endless paperwork.
CVISION offers file compression and OCR technology to optimize scanned documents, compress them to a manageable size for sharing and downloading, and render them fully text-searchable to make information search a simple, instantaneous task. In addition, CVISION offers solutions to automatically extract information from large volumes of standardized documents, eliminating the need for slow, costly, and error-prone manual data entry. With these innovative document management solutions, you can be confident that critical information ranging from student transcript data to student health history, and even to last week's history exam results, are instantly at hand when you need them.
Contact CVISION for more on how your educational institution can realize these new efficiencies.
• Our PDF compression technology makes scanned file sizes manageable, reducing data storage costs and network bandwidth requirements for your institution. Compressed files are easier to send via email and exhibit faster upload and download times than their bloated counterparts.
• PdfCompressor's OCR engine identifies text within scanned documents, allowing you to sort through students’ records quickly and accurately. With OCR, you can replace hours of manual search with a simple, instant keyword search through all your scanned files to locate vital information efficiently.
• The Batch OCR feature enables users to process large quantities of scanned documents rapidly.
• For document archival, convert scanned files into the secure and reliable PDF/A format, ensuring that your long-term student records will always view and print correctly.
Trapeze for University Transcript Processing
Trapeze for Transcript Processing is an automated data extraction tool that enables universities to process college student transcripts much faster than manual workflows accomplish. This enables universities to streamline their admissions process and accept more students in a timely manner, before competing universities have time to make an offer.
• As an automated solution, Trapeze reduces labor costs, requiring fewer employees to be involved in the data-entry process.
• Trapeze provides solutions for automated forms processing in general, automatically extracting relevant information from many other form types such as invoices, student health forms, and more.
CVISION is one of the leaders in document automation technology and it has been proven before that they give the results that companies want. Used by thousands of corporate client around the world, you can be confident in the quality of the product.