How to Convert JPEG to PDF File
Choosing a Software that Convert JPEG to PDF File
There is a wide range of JPEG to PDF conversion software available. Businesses and other organizations looking to convert a large amount of JPEGs to PDF files should look for a software with batch processing capabilities and sufficient speed. In addition, they may want to choose a software that includes PDF compression, as PDF files are often quite large. Home users generally have less intensive requirements, and so a very powerful JPEG to PDF converter may not be necessary. Tip: Look and test free conversion tools available online.
Convert JPEG to PDF File with CVISION's PdfCompressor
CVISION offers a free 30 day trial download of PdfCompressor, a multifunctional PDF imaging software solution that converts and compresses to PDF. It can convert a variety of file types to PDF, including JPEG, and includes the most advanced PDF compression available. You can download a free trial by clicking the link above. In addition, you can try it out using our free online PDF compression tool, which is powered by PdfCompressor.
How to Convert JPEG to PDF File with PdfCompressor Online Conversion Tool
Convert JPEGs to PDF files using CVISION's PdfCompressor online conversion tool for free. Users can quickly convert their JPEG image files to PDF. With this tool, users can also OCR their JPEG files to make textual information within the scanned JPEG file text-searchable. Another feature that this online conversion tool has is an option to web-optimize.
- Go to CVISION's Online Conversion Tool and Select "Compress" and "Web-Optimize"
- Click Upload Files
- Click "Select Documents"
- Select the files you want to convert to PDF format. Multiple files can usually be selected by holding the CTRL key.
- After clicking "Open", the file(s) will process:
- Under Your File section, you will see a table of your processed files.
- Click on the image under the column "Get Your Files"
- Once form is completed, you will be redirected back to your files list. Click on the image under the column "Get Your Files" again. The output files will download in PDF format.