Mandatory E-Filing OCR Requirements for the Legal Industry
Legal Mandates Surrounding Proper E-Filing of Text-Searchable Documents on the Rise
A rising number of jurisdictions including the San Diego, Dallas, and Florida Courts now require e-filed documents to be submitted as text-searchable PDFs, and many also set a limit on the file size of individual documents that can be entered. As legal mandates for e-filing and e-discovery become increasingly common, it is more important than ever to invest in a document management optimization solution that can not only help you meet these requirements, but enable your firm to run more efficiently.
High Accuracy OCR for Greater Efficiency and Compliance with E-Filing Standards
With PdfCompressor from CVISION, law firms can comply with new e-filing standards and take control of their documents with highly accurate OCR and advanced file compression. Take advantage of a limited 30-day free trial of our document optimization technology to realize new efficiencies today.
- Maximize your investment in e-discovery solutions with a highly accurate OCR text recognition engine that can help satisfy mandatory e-filing OCR requirements
- Adhere to mandatory e-filing upload size constraints set forth by an increasing number of jurisdictions
- Experience rapid file compression and OCR for high volumes of documents at once with our batch processing feature
- Locate vital information on discovery documents, depositions, legal briefs and other documents more efficiently by making scanned documents fully text-searchable
- Reduce data storage costs and network bandwidth requirements with advanced file compression
Beyond Compliance: Leveraging OCR for Improved Efficiency
OCR and document optimization technologies will help your law firm satisfy state and local requirements for e-filing and e-discovery, but that is only the beginning. With a reliable document management solution in place, law firms can realize new efficiencies in their daily workflows. OCR makes scanned documents fully text-searchable, replacing hours of manual information search with a simple, instant keyword lookup. In addition, file compression makes documents faster and easier to view, share, email and download. In one client case study, a law firm was able to earn an ROI within 6 months, enabling long-term efficiency and better management of the information contained in its various legal documents.
CVISION Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of file compression, OCR text recognition technology, redaction solutions, and document automation technology. Designed for high-volume, corporate environments, CVISION’s solutions create more efficient captured documents through fast, accurate OCR, and advanced file compression. CVISION also provides business process management solutions to automate document workflows, including processes for legal documents, invoices, and numerous other document types.