CVISION Releases Maestro 6.6
About New Release Maestro 6.6
The new release of Maestro 6.6 allows corporate users to automate the OCR process in converting documents into searchable PDF files. Maestro’s highly accurate OCR engine allows users to search individual words within large documents and repositories. This enables users to reduce costs and save time spent on document management.
Maestro maximizes document sharing, archiving, and management efficiency by utilizing the watched folder mode to automate OCR processing. In addition, sophisticated multi-threading enables organizations to process multiple documents simultaneously by leveraging more CPU cores. This process allows users to meet tight deadlines and scale the solution to meet peak volume needs. Maestro also provides PDF controls such as converting to PDF/A for archiving compliance, security functionality, and more.
...This software very quickly and efficiently converts scanned image files to searchable PDF documents in an automated hands off manner. This saves us time and money.
– The Debt Exchange, Inc.
Upgraded Benefits of Maestro 6.6
CVISION Maestro Recognition Server 6.6 enables rapid OCR and PDF conversion to fulfill corporate scanning needs. The newly upgraded Maestro 6.6 integrates new features, such as Java support for SDK (Software Development Kit), SFTP support in remote file processing, as well as support for CMYK decoding algorithms for color TIFF files. In addition, bug fixes in the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) make it easier for organizations to utilize the watched folder mode by preventing users from manually deleting processed document on the FTP site. These new features allow organizations to maximize the effectiveness of their Maestro OCR implementation to improve text recognition accuracy and further reduce document management costs.
Maestro 6.6 Features:
- Java support for SDK *NEW*
- Several bug fixes to improve user experience *NEW*
- Ability to export recognized OCR text to .docx and .epub formats *NEW*
- Support for the SFTP (Secure file transfer program) file transfer protocol in remote file processing *NEW*
- Support for CMYK decoding algorithms for color TIFF files *NEW*
- Improved Arabic text recognition support
- Watched Folder for automated OCR process results
- Batch OCR for large volume
- Robust Batch OCR functionality including error log files and confidence controls
- Control output generated in 10 different formats
- Supports OCR input of 11 different file formats including TIFF & PDF
files much faster, enabling faster care and accelerating research operations.