Optimize Government Record Retention,
Web-Hosting and Transmission with CVISION
Digital media management for government agencies puts professionals like you in an emerging landscape. Sound document storage and retrieval are as essential as ever, since most government records still have significant lifespan. You need to give your agency's records the advantages offered through digital media.
Quick and accurate conversion of paper documents into an electronic format is crucial. Compression and Web optimization of those digital files make transfer, retrieval and display that much faster. Adding text-searchability to your digital documents can transform client-based document searches from onsite to online, minimizing costs and delivery time.
CVISION’s unique family of digital media solutions is making life easier for government agencies and the vendors that serve government clients:
- You can depend on CVISION's software to make vital records available, accurate and secure for every person who needs them-across the hallway, or across the country.
- CVISION compression technology takes massive files and reduces them for optimal transmission and storage.
- CVISION supports your need for both manual and batch redaction of documents, including full text expunging on both the image surface and the text layer underneath an electronic file.
- CVISION seamlessly converts paper documents into digital files, and a wide variety of digital formats into PDF.
- CVISION offers premier auto-redaction that allows you to pick a term and redact sensitive information across millions of pages, staying completely compliant with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) restrictions.
Government agencies and their vendors are finding CVISION to be a valuable partner. Discover the advantages that CVISION could bring your company, and find out more about CVISION’s role in serving Homeland Security through Black & Veatch. Click here to the read case study.