Automated Document Classification
Organizations receive countless amounts of paper documents everyday. These documents can be mail, invoices, faxes, or email. Even after companies scan this paper, it is still difficult to manage and organize. For companies to overcome the inefficiencies associated with paper and captured documents, they must implement an intelligent classification system to organize captured documents.
With today’s document processing technology, organizations do not need to rely on manual classification or processing of documents. Organizations that overcome manual sorting and classification in favor of an automated document classification & processing system can realize a significant reduction in manual entry costs, and improve the speed and turnaround time for document processing.
CVISION’s Trapeze suite offers solutions for automated document classification and recognition. Trapeze automates the process of document classification by identifying documents through a robust recognition server. When documents enter the system, they are identified, sorted, classified, and processed based on document type. Enhanced document classification and processing accuracy can be achieved utilizing Trapeze’s XML-based system control.
Benefits of Trapeze’s Automated Document Classification system:
- Easy to use classification system for improved document organization
- Faster and more reliable than manual classification of documents
- Batch process, sort, and classify large volumes of documents
- Fast ROI is obtainable by reducing manual document processing
- Significantly decrease manual pre-scan sorting and organizing of documents
- Easily integrates into your document workflow