Automated Forms Processing
Organizations encounter countless forms every day. Many organizations continue to manually process forms. This process requires employees to manually enter data into a database. With a proper automated forms processing system in place, organizations can reduce the costs associated with manual data entry processing, while improving document processing speed and accuracy.
For businesses encountering a large volume of forms, it is imperative to process these forms in an automated, systematic manner. Otherwise, organizations will find themselves overspending for an outdated, inferior, and more costly method of forms processing.
CVISION’s Trapeze for Forms Processing is an automated solution that interprets and classifies incoming forms, extracting relevant data field information. Once Trapeze captures the extracted data, the information is interpreted and validated by the system. Upon validation, information is output directly into the customer’s document database.
Benefits of Trapeze’s Automated Forms Processing:
- Improves forms processing time
- Reduces document processing cost through automated data entry
- Customizable system using XML-based scripting specific to customer application
- Validate extracted form field data manually and/or programmatically
- Reduces form processing errors through automated document handling