Data Extraction, OCR, and File Compression Solutions for the Education Industry
Whether you work in a high school or a large university, you want to ensure that all of your students receive the best possible education. Educators process large quantities of documents and forms to keep institutions running smoothly and to give students the services that they need. From examination sheets to transcripts, educational institutions must analyze and securely store a variety of documents for each student, a daunting task without the proper tools.
The cyclical nature of admissions periods creates peak times during which offices are inundated with transcripts and paperwork, which need to be processed swiftly and reliably in order to discover and accept the brightest students who will otherwise receive offers from competing universities. In addition, texts need to be made available for widespread student use both in and outside the classroom.
This process can be streamlined with reliable file compression and intelligent OCR technology. Proper, efficient document management enables educational institutions to operate rapidly, focusing more time and resources on education and less on managing endless paperwork.
CVISION offers solutions to help you handle large volumes of standardized documents, eliminating the need for slow, error-prone manual data entry. Instead of spending time and energy on dealing with paper documents, you can now take advantage of our automated tools to extract data rapidly and accurately. In addition, CVISION offers file compression and OCR technology to digitize documents, compress them to a manageable size for sharing and downloading, and render them fully text-searchable to make information search a simple, instantaneous task. With these innovative document management solutions, you can be confident that critical information ranging from student transcript history to last week's history exam results are instantly at hand when you need them.
• Trapeze for Transcript Processing is an automated data extraction tool that enables universities to process student transcripts much faster than any manual workflow could accomplish. This enables universities to streamline their admissions process and accept more students in a timely manner, before competing universities have time to make an offer.
• Trapeze provides solutions for automated forms processing in general, automatically extracting relevant information from many other form types.
• Trapeze removes the hassle associated with manual data-entry, requiring fewer employees to be involved in the data-entry process.
• Our PDF compression technology makes file sizes manageable, reducing data storage costs and network bandwidth requirements for your institution. Move documents more efficiently between offices around your university.
• PdfCompressor makes document storage, retrieval and presentation both secure and fast
• Convert files into the secure and reliable PDF/A format, ensuring that your long-term student records will always view and print correctly.
• Maestro provides a sever-based OCR solution, making scanned documents easier to manage, open, email, and search.
• Our OCR engine identifies text within scanned documents, allowing you to sort through students’ records quickly and accurately.
• The Batch OCR feature enables scanned documents to be processed quickly in large quantities
Libraries are losing gate count. We have to make as many documents available as painlessly possible. To me, PdfCompressor is an essential tool for libraries. CVISION PdfCompressor streamlines the documents for our servers. It removed a technology roadblock that once existed. My dean is happy because faculty and students can get their documents seamlessly
- Jill Horn @ California State University, Long Beach
I downloaded your software yesterday after waiting 6 days to see if there was any alternative. I couldn’t find one... I first asked a local shop to scan the Bylaws. They gave me a color scan PDF file that was HUGE! Then I found another print shop that had a black & white scanner. The files were a lot smaller, but still too large. In desperation I downloaded your over-kill software and it was amazingly simple, and fun, to use. I think CVISION is the greatest thing since sliced bread"
- Elinor S. Pape, University Professor