Effective Document Management Solutions for the Insurance Industry
The insurance industry is riddled with paperwork that can kill organizational efficiency if not managed properly. While industry standards in place by ACORD, The Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development, help to alleviate some of the pain, it is up to the insurance organization itself to institute solutions that can improve document management and greatly enhance process efficiency.
CVISION offers file compression and OCR solutions to help insurance organizations share, email and communicate information rapidly, locate critical data faster, and reduce storage costs and network bandwidth requirements. In addition, CVISION’s Trapeze is a sophisticated data extraction engine that enables insurance organizations to rapidly and automatically process various ACORD forms, EOB forms, invoices, and other business documents, eliminating unnecessary manual data entry costs while improving processing accuracy. Effective document management enables insurance companies to become lean and nimble in their operations, generating not only a clear ROI but also a key competitive advantage over slower, less tech-savvy competitors in the insurance industry.
• Trapeze provides solutions for automated forms processing, automatically extracting relevant information from ACORD forms, EOB forms, invoices, and other documents.
• Trapeze removes the hassle associated with manual data-entry, requiring fewer employees to be involved in the data-entry process.
• Compressed documents can be emailed, shared, and downloaded faster than their bloated counterparts.
• Reduce file storage costs and network bandwidth requirements with smaller file sizes.
• PdfCompressor makes document storage, retrieval and presentation both secure and fast.
• Maestro provides a sever-based OCR solution, making scanned documents easier to manage, open, email, and search.
• Our OCR engine identifies text within scanned documents, allowing you to sort through text quickly and accurately.
• The Batch OCR feature enables scanned documents to be processed quickly in large quantities.