Frequently Asked Questions: Cookies
Frequently Asked Questions
What are cookies?
Cookies, also known as a web cookies or browser cookies, are small pieces of data stored by your web browser to help you navigate websites. Cookies transfer useful information such as your preferred language and other settings, to facilitate your browsing experience from one page to the next.
Why do I have to enable cookies?
CVISION requires cookies so that we can improve your experience on the cvisiontech.com website. By enabling cookies, you can often save your form field information so if youâd like to download a trial version after testing our online conversion tool, your information will automatically populate the form.
How do I enable cookies?
If youâre unable to download the trial software or your online conversion documents, you probably have cookies turned disabled. For instructions on how to enable cookies, reference the appropriate browser information listed below.
- Click the Chrome menu icon in the top right corner of your browser window. Select settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click on "Show advanced settings..."
- Under the âPrivacyâ section, click on "Content settings..."
- To enable cookies, select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)".
- Click "Done".
- At the top left of the window, click on the "Firefox" button. Select "Options" from the dropdown menu.
- In the âOptionsâ window, select the "Privacy" tab.
- Under âHistoryâ there is a field that says "Firefox will:".
Select "Use custom settings for history".
Then select "Accept cookies from sites".
Check to make sure that the field for "Accept third-party cookies:" is NOT set to "Never".
- Click"OK" to close the options window.
- Click on the Tools button in the top right corner of the window. Select âInternet optionsâ.
- In the âInternet Optionsâ window, toggle to the "Privacy" tab.
- Move the slider to the bottom to enable all cookies.
- Click "OK" to close the window.
Still not able to download?