Automated Forms Processing
Processing hundreds of forms manually is a tedious and unnecessary process. Instead of wasting your employees' time by having them manually enter information into a database, you could use an automated forms processing system to reduce costs while improving document processing speed and accuracy. When you automate something such as forms processing, not only are you saving costs, but you are also making things run more efficiently. There is no longer a need for multiple people to enter information to get the job done. Now, you just need a person or two to oversee the process and all the other people can spend their time on other things.
CVISION's Trapeze provides a comprehensive forms processing solution that minimizes the time you have to spend entering data. Trapeze automatically classifies incoming forms and extracts relevant information from pre-defined data fields. It then interprets and validates the information, putting it directly into your document database. Trapeze's high accuracy eliminates the problems associated with human error. This product ensures that the information your office receives is accessible and ready to use whenever you need it. Whether you process surveys, application forms, insurance forms, or any other type of form, you will find that Trapeze is a valuable tool.
What Trapeze Can Do For You
- Eliminate human errors - Human errors will not be made when using automation
- Cut down on manual labor - Fewer people needed to process forms
- Automation - The computer will extract the information you need
- Conserve resources - People can now use their time on other tasks that cannot be automated
- Save money - Manual processing of an invoice can range from $30-50 but Trapeze helps organizations realize a swift ROI through automation
CVISION is one of the leaders in document automation technology and it has been proven before that they give the results that companies want. Used by thousands of corporate client around the world, you can be confident in the quality of the product. Learn more about Trapeze so you can begin to automate forms processing today.